Chocolate Frogs: Albus Dumbledore [EP]
1) Maksim -- Flight of the Bumble Bee
Currently Headmaster of Hogwarts.
2) Tom Lehrer -- Bright College Days
Bright college days, oh, carefree days that fly
To thee we sing with our glasses raised on high
Let's drink a toast as each of us recalls
Ivy-covered professors in ivy-covered halls
Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945...
3) The Dandy Warhols -- We Used To Be Friends
A long time ago, we used to be friends
But I haven't thought of you lately at all
If ever again, a greeting I send to you
Short and sweet to the soul I intend
...for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood...
4) Tom Lehrer -- Poisoning Pigeons in the Park
We'll murder them all amid laughter and merriment
Except for the few we take home to experiment
My pulse will be quickenin'
With each drop of strych'nine
We feed to a pigeon
(It just takes a smidgin!)
To poison a pigeon in the park
...and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel.
5) Animaniacs -- You Are What You Eat (Chemistry)
Ingredients: Zinc Trisodium Aspartate,
Sorbatale, and Bisulfate
Oxide, Beta Caratine
Lactic Acid, Carob Bean
Professor Dumbledore enjoys chamber music...
6) Boccherini -- String Quintet in E, Op. 13, No. 5 - Minuet
...and tenpin bowling.
7) Stephen Lynch -- Almighty Malachi, Professional Bowling God
And as I roll the ball I cry, "Let me bowl or let me die!"
I'm Almighty Malachi, the bowling god
The smell of resin gets my high
Kiss those fucking pins goodbye
I'm Almighty Malachi, the bowling... bowling... god