Playing With Fire, Part 53

Disclaimers and other info in index.


The Barker property
Hume, VA
5/30/03
1100

Mac swallowed and reached into the saddlebag behind her for some water. Taking a healthy swig didn't help the dryness in her throat, and she realized with the view being what it was, that feeling wasn't going away.

She capped her drink and offered it to AJ. Smiling, he took it from her and it was all Mac could do not to groan. Almost three hours of watching him was testing the limits of her patience. She watched the muscles in his long legs shifting and bunching as he rode and the capable way he held the reins in his hands. When he moved them into a quicker pace a bit ago, she thought she'd have a heart attack watching the way his hips moved in the saddle. The trail narrowed and he moved in front of her and she sighed audibly at the straight column of his back and the broad shoulders.

Hearing her sigh, AJ turned around and saw the slightly glazed look in her eyes. 'I know that look,' he thought, smiling a bit. Keeping his voice light, he said, "Everything all right, Mac?"

"Just enjoying the view," she said in the same even tone, and felt her thighs quiver at the chuckle that drifted back to her. It also wasn't helping that she was moving in her own saddle in an... interesting... way. 'I've ridden for years and never got horny from it,' she thought, shifting again, hoping to alleviate some of the aching between her thighs.

The trail widened, and he slowed up so they could ride together again. "Anything in particular caught your eye?"

Mac licked her lips and said, "Just the beauty Mother Nature has put all around me."

She turned to look at the land that surrounded her and missed the way his eyes traveled up her body, lingering on her hips and breasts. "Me too..." he murmured, and consulted the map again to see how much farther they had to go.

They were nearing the point where they could choose to go up the driveway or through the field, and seeing the line of trees, he chose the driveway. Mac saw he was just as captivated as she was by the old trees and shrubs lining the dirt drive, and asked him about it.

"Logan said this part of their property used to be somebody's home. They purchased it all, house, barn, and land, hoping one day that Jack might want to move up here with them. The house wasn't structurally sound, though, and they had to tear it down a few years ago. Logan keeps the area the house was clear. He said they hope to build there again someday."

"So... are we going to have lunch there?"

"Always thinking about your stomach!" he teased, then said, "Yes... lunch, supper, and breakfast." He saw Mac's surprised look and grinned. "We're going to be camping here for the night."

"Really?"

"Is that all right?"

"It's more than all right. This is a beautiful place... and I get you all to myself." She let her eyes linger on his body and said, "How much longer to the campsite?"

"Not long. And get that look off your face. We have to set up camp, take care of the horses, and catch our dinner."

"What... are we running down squirrels or rabbits or something?"

"Clown. There's a pond right behind where we're going to be camping that the previous owner stocked with fish. That's what we're going to be catching."

"So long as you bait my hook and take off anything I happen to catch!" Mac said, shuddering a bit; she'd never really gotten into fishing.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"As a matter of fact..." she said suggestively, making him smile. "You can clean anything we catch and cook it!"

"So long as you clean up... you've got a deal."

It wasn't much longer and they reached the end of the drive. Mac turned to look at him and smiled brightly. "AJ! It's perfect..."

"It is, isn't it?" AJ said, looking around.

It was even better than Logan had described. There was a small barn off to the side, which he knew had their camping gear and a place to keep the horses until tomorrow. What would have been the yard surrounding the house was covered with thick grass and dotted with many old trees that made the area shady and cool. He saw rows of azalea bushes that were a rich green color, but not flowering, and banks of bright orange daylilies that added splashes of color all over the clearing.

Right in the center was a flat area that, while covered with grass like the rest of the area, was free of plants and bushes. "That's where the house was," he said, riding into the clearing a bit and standing in the stirrups. "There's the pond... just like he said!"

Mac rode up beside him and caught the glint of water just beyond the edge of the 'backyard'. She pointed out the crushed gravel path that led down there and asked if Logan had done it. "I don't know. The previous owner may have. Come on, let's go see what Logan's given us."

They dismounted and tied the horses to a crepe myrtle tree for the time being before going to inspect the barn. AJ found the feed and tack right off, and Mac inspected the camping equipment. Dividing up the tasks, they got to work. A short time later, the camp was set up and the horses rubbed down and happy.

Logan had really outdone himself, Mac commented, looking at the dome tent with its air mattress and what looked like brand-new sleeping bags covering it. She had set it up near a place that was obviously used for a campfire, and placed two low aluminum chairs around it. As she unpacked the lunch from the saddlebags, she watched AJ talking lovingly to the cooking implements and sighing with pleasure at the foodstuffs that Logan had brought up this morning.

Putting the bags with their clothes in the tent, Mac told him about the pile of wood she'd seen by the barn. Grinning, he said, "I know. I saw it. That's what I'm going to cook your fish over." Mac looked at the gas camp stove pointedly and he waved his hand at it in dismissal. "It's better cooked over the fire... trust me."

Once he'd gotten everything set up to his satisfaction, he joined Mac on the blanket she'd spread out under a large oak tree. While they ate the cold chicken and macaroni salad, they debated about how to spend the rest of the afternoon. Mac was in favor of a nap and AJ wanted to get their supper taken care of. They teased and laughed, and finally Mac sighed and lay down after she'd eaten her fill. Finishing quickly, AJ poked, prodded and teased her into moving.

"Come on... we've got fish to catch!" he said, tugging her into a sitting position. He knew if they didn't get moving, he'd fall on her like a starving man on a plate of pork ribs, and then they'd be stuck drinking water and eating leftover chicken for supper.

Grumbling about missing her afternoon nap, Mac followed him down the gravel path; but all her good-natured teasing stopped when they reached the water line. It was absolutely beautiful! The pond was good-sized, not small like she'd thought it would be, and ringed by woods. The path had given way to a small cleared area that led directly to the water. She saw the grass had been neatly trimmed recently, and AJ confirmed that Logan had come up yesterday to cut it back some. Still gazing at the water, she followed AJ to a spot on the bank, where they settled down to fish.



1330

Mac leaned back, holding the pole lightly in her hands, and sighed. She was getting hot, and for once it had almost nothing to do with the man sitting beside her. 'Almost,' she thought, watching him cast again. The day turned hot and humid; and about a half hour ago, AJ had stripped off his shirt. Mac pulled her sticky shirt away from her, fanned herself with it, and decided enough was enough.

AJ watched as she reeled in her line and set it on the ground beside her. They'd already caught two fish, which should be enough, but he wouldn't have minded having a couple more just in case. "What are you doing?" he asked, seeing her walk down to the water.

She rinsed off her hands, finding the water cold but not freezing, and looked back over her shoulder. "I'm thinking of going swimming."

"Logan said it might be a bit cold, but he went ahead and set up the float, just in case." He'd already pointed out the flat wooden raft in the middle of the pond, telling her it was attached to an anchor so it would stay in one place.

"Do you know how deep it is?"

"Logan said they dive off the float... so I don't know... maybe seven, eight feet." He felt a pull on the line and stopped talking.

Mac watched the muscles in his arms and the concentration on his face and felt her body flush from more than the heat. 'This would be the perfect time,' she thought, feeling the small smile tug at her lips. "You go on and fish. I'm going to go change into my bathing suit and swim a bit."

He nodded absently and Mac walked quickly back to the camp. Once in the tent, she pawed in her saddlebag, pulling out the white bikini. Stripping quickly, she put it on and adjusted it as best as she could. 'Now I remember why I said I'd never wear this in public!' she thought, tugging on the top again.

Mic had always been after her to go topless on the beaches in Australia, but she could never convince him that though she was intrigued by the idea, she was too shy to do it. She'd spied this bathing suit on a website, thought it was a great compromise, and in a moment of daring, ordered it.

No part of the suit was more than two inches wide. The teardrop shaped cups of the top barely covered her nipples, and the bottom was a string thong with the same teardrop shape. It was all made of an unlined, pearlescent white material. Depending on how the light hit it, the opaque materiel shimmered green, purple, and blue. When it arrived, though, Mac realized it was unlined. She'd put it away when she saw the entire suit became transparent when wet.

Taking a deep breath, she gave herself a quick pep talk. She knew from an objective standpoint she looked good in it. She took care of her body, and most of the time was proud of it. Muttering to herself about how there was no one around for miles, that the expression on AJ's face would make up for any amount of shyness she felt, and the hope that she'd be wearing a lot less than this in a matter of moments, strengthened her resolve. Grabbing a towel from the stack of linens Logan had left, she left the tent.

She walked on the grass down to the pond, not wanting the gravel to alert AJ she was coming. Peeking around the trees, she saw him bending over the small tackle box with his back to her. 'Perfect,' she thought, dropping the towel and sprinting to the water. She sucked in a breath at the coldness, but slipped in quietly and swam underwater to the float.

She came up on the side away from AJ, and stayed there a moment to catch her breath. The water was clear, beautiful and cold. It was wonderful! The float moved gently under her hands as she held onto it, lazily kicking her feet and plotting how to entice AJ.

On the bank, AJ sat back down and cast again. He was wondering what she'd look like in a bathing suit, and was trying patiently to wait for her to come back. He'd seen her clothed and completely naked, but there was always something about a woman in a...

AJ's thoughts turned off completely and his mouth dropped open as he saw Mac haul herself onto the float. "Holy mother of God," he breathed, raking his eyes over her. 'Is she even wearing anything?!' he thought wildly, seeing her turn to look at the opposite bank. His hands twitched on the pole as he saw a string the size of dental string rising out of her buttocks, and another crossing her back. When she turned around and waved at him, he swallowed waved back weakly.

'I guess that answers that question,' he thought, shifting uncomfortably. Her creamy skin was not even concealed by a shimmering piece of material over her nipples. 'Why doesn't that string break?!' he wondered, realizing he could barely see the straps of the suit. He licked his lips, seeing the hard points of her nipples under the top, and let his eyes drift downward.

He groaned softly, realizing that the bottom of the bikini was just as transparent as the top, and that the dark curls between her legs were completely visible to him. He felt his cock grow painfully and saw her wave again as she prepared to dive off the side.

Once she was in the water, he dropped the pole and stripped clothes off as fast as he could. Not even feeling the cold of the water, he waded quickly in and started swimming for the float. He stopped and stood quietly when the water was about chest height. As he was swimming he'd seen the float was just some boards nailed with no other floating devices to hold it up. He grinned, thinking that it would be light enough to surprise her, and when he saw Mac climbing back on the wooden platform, he slid back under the water.

She looked to the shore and only saw a pile of clothes. Turning around in a circle, she searched the water for him, but couldn't find him. "AJ?" she called softly. She squealed as the float tipped upwards, tossing her over the side.

When she came up sputtering and wiping the hair out of her eyes, she found AJ was treading water in front of her, laughing. She splashed him and called him some not very flattering names as he reached for her. Swimming away from him, they played and splashed for a bit, before she allowed him to catch her. She saw the smoky haze of desire in his eyes and realized he was very aroused.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he said, his lips against her throat and his hand running up to cup her breast.

Mac felt his thumb slip under the top of her suit and stroke her nipple, and moaned. "Maybe. Is it working?"

"You tell me," he said, sliding his cock between her legs and stroking her through the suit.

"I'd say yes," she purred, licking a drop of water that was traveling down his neck.

He slid her back a bit and looked at the material trying to cover her. "Where did you get this?" he said, stroking her again with his thumb, this time over the material.

"You're not the only one who knows how to use the Internet!" She reached down and stroked him, feeling his heat even though the water around him was cold.

AJ grabbed her and pulled her to him, lowering his mouth to hers and kissing her wildly. Mac didn't know where to hold onto or what to think about as he devoured her. She finally gripped his shoulders and just held on. His mouth was sucking and nibbling at her lips and tongue, one of his hands was cupping her breast, occasionally scraping her nipple through the cloth, and his other hand was pressing her against his fully-engorged cock.

He lifted his head and realized that they were too far out for him to take her now. He'd never keep his balance and they'd drown. The shore and the float were almost equal distance from them, but he stared slipping backwards through the water to the platform. Once there, he lifted Mac onto it, and then pulled himself up. Mac yelled and held onto the edge, and he almost lost his balance as the platform sank about four inches and rocked a bit.

Not caring, he grabbed Mac and laid her down. The water came up to cover her ears and made her hair float around her face. She arched her back as AJ bit her nipple lightly before sucking it, bathing suit and all, into his mouth. She cried out as his hand slid under the suit bottom and slid through her curls, finding her warm and wet.

"Mac... I can't wait. Are you ready?" He felt her wetness and knew she was, but if she wanted to prolong this, he'd do whatever she wanted.

He sighed as she spread her legs wider, and he let his gaze and his finger slide over the material, seeing the way the swatch of fabric barely covered her and revealed everything. He started to move on top of her, but realized that with his weight on her, she'd probably go underwater, so he lay down and pulled her on top of him.

With her weight on the lower part of his body, the float tipped up just enough to keep his upper body out of the water, but from the waist down, he and Mac were partially submerged. He groaned loudly when she slid along his body and moved to rip the swimsuit from her. The float tipped crazily, and Mac grabbed onto him, giggling all the while.

He moved his hands to the edges of the float, spreading himself out as far as he could go. "You're going to have to do it, Mac. I need to hold on, or we'll be tossed in the water."

Neither one of them were thinking beyond their need. They wanted each other now, and didn't care that they could have been on shore in less than a minute. Mac nodded and moved the bottom of her suit out of the way. She braced one hand on his chest, and opened herself with the other, positioning him at her opening. His hips slid up as she slid down, and they moaned in unison, sitting a moment, feeling the heat and solidness of his cock inside her before moving slowly.

Each time they thrust, the float bobbed and lurched, causing the sensation of being weightless. Mac giggled a bit, feeling the float move with them, and AJ grinned widely. Their smiles faded, though, as Mac began to ride him.

AJ watched her moving on him, unable to use his hands for anything but to keep them on the float, and told her what she'd done to him all day. He described how watching her ride the horse all morning had gotten him hot. He said seeing her straddling the animal and shifting her hips as the rode, had made him wish it were him she was riding instead. His voice was husky when apologized for being a man, telling her how the sight of her breasts bouncing gently when they moved into a trot or a gallop had made him ache.

Mac felt the hard length of him inside her and heard his voice begging her to ride him like she had the horse, and she began to bounce wildly on him. The float moved in no discernable pattern, sometimes making her feel like she was going to go flying off him and other times slamming him so hard back inside her that she cried out.

"Lean down," he rasped, and when she did, he captured her right nipple in his mouth. Mac screamed when he bit down on her, meaning to be gentle, but not taking the action of the platform in mind. When he went to raise his head, Mac moved her hand to press him back down. "God... AJ... don't stop!" she said, grinding her hips down onto him.

Her movements were no longer steady, his cock no longer sliding in and out of her as she raised and lowered herself onto him. She ground down on him, circling her hips and crying out as her body convulsed around him. She rose up, making her breast pop out of his mouth, and AJ's eyes drank in the sight of her swaying on him. He willed himself not to come yet, wanting to prolong her pleasure, and said, "I can't do it, Mac. Touch yourself."

He groaned his approval when she moved her hand to her clit and started rhythmically flicking it, and gritted his teeth as he felt her inner muscles gripping him tightly as she came again. This time, it sapped her. He felt her sag back down onto him at the same time his head went under the water.

He came up gasping and moved her off him. "All right... that's not going to work," he muttered. "Kneel up."

Rising up, she arched her back, dipping her breasts into the cold water and spreading her legs wide for him. She felt his hands on her buttocks and felt his hand slide between her legs, thrusting into her core and circling her clit. When she groaned, he removed his fingers from her, grabbed her hips tightly, and slammed back into her.

The float rocked and swayed as AJ pounded into her, and the water covered their knees and lapped against her breasts. AJ's thighs were cold behind her, and he was driving her wild, telling her how hot and tight she was around him. Suddenly, she felt his hands grip her tighter as his cock jerked and pulsed inside her. She smiled as she heard his shout of release, and squeezed her muscles around him. He cried out again as he panted her name and shoved his hips against her harder, trying to go deeper inside her as his body shuddered and jerked through his orgasm.

Sliding out of her, he collapsed onto the wood beside her and Mac rolled over, lying down also. Their weight made the water flow over the sides, and it cooled their bodies as they caught their breath.

"I'm sorry, Mac," he gasped after a moment.

"For what?" she said, turning to look at him.

"For not helping you there at the end." He took a few deep breaths, watching her smile. "I thought I had a few more minutes..." He sighed and leaned over to pull her to him. "Damn... you felt good."

"Don't apologize, AJ." She ran her hand up his chest. "It... you... felt wonderful! And I honestly don't know if I could have handled another orgasm without drowning!" She smiled saucily at him and said, "But... if you're feeling really bad about it, you can make it up to me later."

AJ laughed and looked over her to the shore. "We have to figure out how to get back first. I don't think I could swim right now if I had to!"


Previous chapter
Next chapter
Back to PWF index
Back to JAG index
Home

Fics

+ JAG
+ NCIS
+ Harry Potter
+ Law & Order
+ Law & Order: SVU
+ Law & Order: Criminal Intent
+ Stargate SG-1
+ House
+ Miscellaneous Fandoms
+ Crossovers

+ ajmacfic Yahoo!group fic list

Others
+ Fanmixes
+ Fanvids
+ Essays

Site by Shannon. Layout made by Cala.