Playing With Fire, Part 12

Disclaimers and other info in index.


The Bathroom
1/02/02
0500

AJ stepped under the spray and washed the soap from his body. Leaning against the tiles, he tried to clear his mind. 'Thank goodness I only have a half-day today... and nothing pressing to do.'

He'd been awake all night. Mac had just dropped off about an hour ago, and he was determined to let her sleep... at least until he finished showering. They'd made love twice more in the night. Each time had been special, but the last time was what he couldn't get out of his mind.

They'd taken turns exploring each other, before joining their bodies and coming apart in each other's arms. AJ had spent long moments touching each part of her body, memorizing things about her. The way her hair felt in his fingers, the shape of her ears, the way she arched her neck to the side when he kissed a sensitive spot. They were both sexual people... chances were this would not be the last time he had her. 'But it certainly feels like it!' he thought, deciding to stay in the warm shower a bit longer, not wanting to question the ache in his chest. He'd spent long moments just touching her with his fingertips. Running them lightly over her, spending time on things... not normally considered... intimate.

"Certainly learned a lot, though!" he laughed softly. 'Who'd have though her arms would be a turn-on, for goodness' sake!' He thought about how she'd squirmed when he ran his tongue down her inner elbow. He'd thought she was ticklish, but when he did it again, she moaned. 'Definitely NOT ticklish!'

He knew about the small mole at the curve of her hip, knew its texture and shape, by touch and taste. About the way she caught her breath when he ran his tongue up her buttocks, and bit gently on the upper swells. He'd been so hard... so close to coming... before he'd ever touched anything he'd always considered important.

'No... I considered them important before... because since I loved someone enough to marry her... the WOMAN hasn't been important... not enough, anyway.' He sighed. Had it really been that long since he'd opened his life... himself, up... since Marcella? "I guess so," he mumbled, and rinsed himself again. This time he shut off the water and reached for a towel.

After drying off, he went into the bedroom. She was sleeping on her stomach in the middle of the bed. He smiled, seeing her. 'Guess it's a good thing I didn't sleep! I wouldn't have had room!'

He leaned down and smoothed her hair back from her cheek, his eyes softening when she turned her cheek into his hand. "Mac," he whispered, "it's 5:30, hon. You need to wake up. Do something for me, though. After you take your shower... find me... before you get dressed."

Mac opened her eyes and gave him a sleepy smile. Kissing his palm, she promised she would. The gleam in his eyes promised she wouldn't regret it, so she didn't feel the need to ask him why.



The living room
01/02/02
0555

Mac opened the door to the bedroom, and felt a vague sense of deja vu. It was almost like yesterday... but it was almost like... well... every day!

AJ was standing by the door to the balcony... in a sense, looking out the window. His face was expressionless, meaning he was thinking hard and not giving anything away. Instead of his arms crossed, though, he was lifting a cup of coffee to his mouth. Instead of an impeccable uniform, he wore pants and shirtsleeves. His tie was hanging down his chest, and he was barefoot. And there was music... another of his Christmas presents.

"Sad song," Mac said, walking over to him.

AJ gave her a crooked smile. Tequila Sunrise was a sad song, but the Eagles song fit his mood this morning. Choosing not to comment, he bent down and kissed her. Handing her the coffee he held, he moved to make another cup. Looking down, Mac saw it had cream in it. And when she sipped she tasted sugar. He'd been drinking coffee... not the way he liked it... but the way she did. She watched him pour a cup of coffee for himself, black, and cross back over to her.

"Drink up, Mac... we have to get you dressed." He ran his finger along the top of her towel, loosening the knot. It dropped to the floor, leaving her naked in front of him.

"WE have to get me dressed?" she asked breathlessly. His eyes were raking over her body, making it hard for her to think.

"Yes... WE do... call it a fantasy." When she didn't drink anymore, he took the full cup from her hand and led her back into the bedroom. Mac had placed her overnight bag and uniform on the bed. Leaning down, he kissed her deeply, smoothing his hands down her bare body, lingering on her buttocks, before pulling her to him and molding her body along his.

Just as Mac reached for the zipper on his pants he released her. "May I?" he said, motioning to the bag. Mac nodded. Opening it, he found her white lace bra and panties. Laying them aside, he dug in the bag again and brought out her pantyhose and shoes. Looking at the hose in hands with displeasure, he threw them on the bed. Rummaging around in the bag, he pulled out the garter belt and flesh-colored stockings from the night before. He turned to Mac. "Are these uncomfortable, Mac... to wear all day?"

"No... different, but not uncomfortable," Mac replied.

"Good," he said as he wrapped his arms around her, hooking the belt in the back.

Taking his time, he straightened it, making sure the garters hung correctly. Kneeling down, he picked up Mac's left foot and placed the silk stocking on it. Bracing her foot on his thigh, he moved slowly. Smoothing it every few inches, he pulled the stocking up her leg. When he reached the hooks, he fastened them in the front, then reached between her legs to fasten the back, making sure to graze her thighs as he did so. Then he repeated everything on her right leg. When he was done, Mac was still naked but for the belt and stockings. Still kneeling, he parted her legs slightly and ran his tongue around the tops of the stockings and up the garters to her waist.

Standing, he reached for her bra. "Hold your arms out," he directed. Mac did so, never taking her eyes off him. He looped the straps over her arms, and drew them up to her shoulders. Taking the cups, he stretched them down until they covered Mac's breasts. Then he stopped. Changing his mind, he let go of the bra and bent his head. He caught each of Mac's breasts in turn, suckling her strongly. When he rose, her nipples were hard and rosy and Mac was breathing heavily. Looking at her, he smiled and covered her breasts with the bra again. Circling around her, he pulled the band around her back. Before hooking it, he ran his tongue down her spine, ending at her lower back by sucking her sensitive skin. Standing, he hooked her bra, and then cupped her breasts in his hands. Lifting them and making sure they were in the cups of the bra properly.

Moving back around to face her, he gathered her to him, kissing her. Again, when he felt Mac's response becoming heated, he stopped. Picking up her underwear, he knelt again, holding them open. Mac held her breath as she stepped into them. Drawing them slowly up her legs, he made sure that the elastic rubbed against her skin, another sensation for her to feel. Stopping before he reached the juncture of her thighs, he looked up at Mac. "One more time," he said softly. Parting her legs with his hands, and far as the underwear would let him, he fit his mouth to her. Holding her still, he fed on her. Parting her with his tongue, he mouthed her hungrily. He was never rough, but this time there was an urgency in the way he was using his tongue and teeth. Mac felt herself melting around him. When he felt her moving against his tongue, he stopped again. She was now very wet, and he pulled her underwear up, covering her slick center.

He stood and looked at Mac. Her eyes were dark and heavy-lidded, and her skin flushed. Reaching for her shirt, he placed it over her shoulders. Using his whole hand, he smoothed the material over her shoulders and down to her waist, where he began to button it. With each button he fitted into a buttonhole, he slipped his fingers in to caress the bare skin just covered. He stopped buttoning just under her breasts. Running his hands over them, he said, "Not just yet."

Reaching down, he picked up her skirt, and kneeling, he held it for her to step into. As he drew it up her legs, he stopped again at the apex of her thighs. This time, he reached out and slid a finger under her panties. He glided along her wet flesh for a moment before withdrawing his finger. Mac watched as he inserted his finger in his mouth, tasting her again. AJ noted that her underwear was now wet from lying against her. He finished pulling her skirt up, and reached around her waist to button and zip her into it.

After he finished with her skirt, he lowered his head to hers. Mac saw his eyes close in the instant before his lips took possession of hers; they were burning hot and his gaze was intense. Devouring her mouth, Mac again felt the urgency in his kiss. His tongue moved boldly against hers. This time, instead of inviting her to kiss him, he was commanding it. Taking what he wanted. What he knew she would freely give. Wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close, brought her into close contact with his erection. This time he didn't stop Mac as she started to undulate against him or when she reached down and undid his pants.

Pulling him free from his pants, Mac knelt in front of him. With no preliminaries, she took him in her mouth. She thought she now knew what the urgency was... the taste of him... the smell of his soap. She knew it would be a while before she'd be able to pleasure him like this again, and it made it... somehow necessary... for him to be in her mouth. She couldn't seem to get enough of him... couldn't get him far enough inside her. Not content to play or tease, she placed him deep in her throat and sucked strongly at his flesh.

AJ felt the wet heat engulf him, felt her tongue and throat working on him. She was going to make him come in her mouth, it felt so good. But that wouldn't do... Grabbing her shoulders, he hauled her up, and truly did almost come as he felt her lightly scrape him with her teeth as she released him.

Picking her up, he wrapped her legs around his waist. Mac was surprised when he didn't just tumble back into the bed with her. Instead, he moved the five steps to the dresser he'd pushed against the wall. Sitting her on it, he pulled her until she sat on the edge. Not taking the time to completely undress them, he shoved his pants out of the way and pulled her underwear off. Shoving her skirt up to her waist, he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his throbbing erection.

Once sheathed, he sat for a bare second in her heat before wrapping her arms around his neck and pumping his hips into her. The dresser was just a bit lower than the perfect height for him, so he bent her back a bit onto the table. She was still pressed against him, her breasts grazing his shirt, her heels resting against his buttocks. Wrapped around him like she was, she was unable to thrust up on him. She clung to him, feeling him moving inside her, stretching her to fit him. Holding tightly to her buttocks, he ground his pelvis into her, his cock pushing deep inside her.

The urgency was there... the intense craving to be as close as possible. It was the way he was still considerate of her, but rode her unmercifully. Her first orgasm came and went, but AJ still went on. Pulling her almost off the dresser, he plunged into her repeatedly. Mac's face was pressed into his neck, panting and whimpering from the passion she was feeling.

Feeling his own orgasm approaching, AJ worked to bring her with him. Wrapping one arm tightly around her buttocks, he held her securely. Bringing his other hand between them, he found and teased her sensitive clit. Mac's mouth opened on her moan, and he captured it with his own. Thrusting his tongue into her mouth in rhythm with his cock, he brought them both to an explosive orgasm. AJ felt his cock burst inside Mac as she squeezed him tightly, milking him. He was left trembling, unable to say anything but her name against her neck, as she held him tightly to her.

Unwilling to let her go, he stayed inside her, kissing her deeply. Finally, he placed Mac back on the dresser and slid out of her. Mac tucked him back into his pants and zipped them. Then she reached up and finished buttoning his shirt, and tied his tie. When she was done, he helped her off the dresser. Bending down, he pulled her panties back up and smoothed her skirt down over her hips.

He reached around Mac to the other side of the dresser. She saw his hands rise above her an instant before she saw the strawberry pendant drop around her neck. The long chain allowed the strawberry to rest between her breasts, under the shelter of her bra.

"When I had this made, I hoped each time you wore it, you'd remember me eating the strawberries off you," he said, his voice husky and low. "Now... every time I think of it between your breasts... I'll remember when you held me between them. The way I slid through your breasts... and into your mouth." As he finished talking, he fit his mouth to Mac's.

He couldn't seem to get enough of kissing her this morning. While he kissed her, he finished buttoning her shirt, then glanced at the clock. It was just after 7 am. "We need to get you ready to go. Jack's going to page me when he's in the parking lot."

Mac stopped him from leaving by pulling him down for another kiss. "AJ... what did you do with the... well... with the..." she broke off, blushing a bit at the memory of him working the dildo inside her... and her reaction to it... to him.

Knowing what she was talking about, he picked up her thought. "I've got it... in my bag. Why... do you want it?" he teased, moving back to her bag to put the flannel shirt and discarded pantyhose in.

She pinched him on his butt on the way to the bathroom for her makeup bag. "Only if you come attached to the end of it!"

Laughing, they finished up her packing and were just entering the living room when AJ's pager went off. Mac's face looked stricken, and AJ wiped his of any emotion. This was the part they'd both been dreading... leaving.

AJ took the shawl he'd given Mac and wrapped it around her. The creamy color actually complemented her uniform color... and completely covered the jacket. If anyone other than Jack saw her, they'd never know she was military. Making sure he had his key, they walked to the elevator.

Once inside, he pulled her to him for one more kiss. It left her trembling and wanting more. As he kissed her, he reached under her skirt and dragged off her underwear. Holding the flimsy material that was now soaked with the results of their loving, he whispered, "Mine," and bent back down to her lips.

As the elevator doors opened, AJ moved to the side. Mac understood he wouldn't be walking out with her. AJ saw Jack holding the door of the Cadillac open for her. Mac glanced back at him and they both smiled. He waited until she was settled and they were pulling out of the parking deck, before closing the doors and returning to the room.


Previous chapter
Next chapter
Back to PWF index
Back to JAG index
Home

Fics

+ JAG
+ NCIS
+ Harry Potter
+ Law & Order
+ Law & Order: SVU
+ Law & Order: Criminal Intent
+ Stargate SG-1
+ House
+ Miscellaneous Fandoms
+ Crossovers

+ ajmacfic Yahoo!group fic list

Others
+ Fanmixes
+ Fanvids
+ Essays

Site by Shannon. Layout made by Cala.